Please take a few moments to carefully read our legal section. Visitors to our Site are subject to the terms and conditions listed below and any other law or regulation that applies to this Site, the Internet or the Worldwide Web. Eurosign Metalwerke, Inc. and euro-sign.com maintain this Site for you and your company's source for information regarding license plates, validation decals, motor vehicle registration, driver's licenses, and TRAVIS software. Please feel free to browse this Site. You may download material displayed on this Site for noncommercial, personal use only -provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of this Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without Eurosign Metalwerke, Inc. and euro-sign.com's written permission.
Your access to and use of this Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you or your company and Eurosign Metalwerke, Inc and euro-sign.com with respect to this Site are superseded and of no force or effect.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) You should assume that everything you read or see on this Site is copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions. Eurosign Metalwerke, Inc. and euro-sign.com neither warranty nor represent that your use of materials displayed on this Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Eurosign Metalwerke, Inc. or euro-sign.com.
2) While Eurosign Metalwerke, Inc. and euro-sign.com use reasonable effort to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Eurosign Metalwerke, Inc. and euro-sign.com make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3) You and/or your company's/government's use of and browsing in the Site are at your own risk. Neither Eurosign Metalwerke, Inc., euro-sign.com, our licensors, nor any other party involved with the delivery of this Site or any content contained herein is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect , or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Eurosign Metalwerke, Inc. also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, audio or video from the Site.
5) Images displayed on this Site are either the property of, or used with permission by euro-sign.com. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6) Eurosign Metalwerke, euro-sign.com and AutoMark and associated logos and all other trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Eurosign Metalwerke, Inc. and others including licensors and third party manufacturers and suppliers. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Eurosign Metalwerke, Inc. or such third party that may own such Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on this Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Eurosign Metalwerke, Inc. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7) Although Eurosign Metalwerke, Inc. and euro-sign.com may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on this Site, Eurosign Metalwerke, Inc. and euro-sign.com is under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Eurosign Metalwerke, Inc. and euro-sign.com will cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing euro-sign.com to disclose the identity of anyone posting such information or materials.
8) Eurosign Metalwerke, Inc. and euro-sign.com may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit the legal section of this web page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.